Manage your website settings
You can access your billing, account information, manage multiple users and domain names by logging into your website and clicking on the Settings tile from the dashboard screen.
- Click on Billing to see your billing options. If you are on a trial account or need to setup a method to pay your monthly fees then this will take you to page to setup your preferred payment method.
- Click on My Profile to edit your name, password & contact details, and to view details about your account.
- Click Manage Users to give other people access to your tripledash website.
- Click on your business name to manage your domain name, claim your free domain name, or add 3rd party code like Google Analytics.
Allow others to view and edit
Whether you work as part of a team or run your own business and just want feedback from your friends and family, you can allow others to access your site while you are editing it.
- Click on ‘Settings’ from the main tripledash menu.
- Select ‘Manage Users’.
- Invite a new user by filling in their email address in the invite field.
- Click “Send Invite Email” and your friend will automatically receive an email inviting them to access your website.